Konga.com

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Popular South African Rapper (AKA) - Why I like Nigerian Women


South African rapper, Kiernan Jarryd Forbes popularly known as AKA surely has a lot of female fans in South Africa who would give anything to have the handsome dude in their lives. However the rapper revealed to Showtime that he also has a soft-spot for Nigerian women.
 
In his words, ‘I like Nigerian women because they are sexy and go-getters; they know what they want and are not afraid to go for it.’

He also hinted that he wouldn’t mind relocating to Nigeria. According to him, ‘I could live in Nigeria, but I don’t want you guys to get too used to me, so I’ll just be visiting and spend at most, some months for now.’

On what he’s working on at the moment, he said, ‘I’ve worked with a couple of Nigerian artistes, and there are many others I’ll like to work with, but I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag yet.’

 

No comments: