Konga.com

Thursday, December 03, 2015

Photos: Sandra-Bullock- Adopted-Daughter and Son- See How Sandra Bullock Kept Daughter Laila's Adoption Secret!

When you're as big of a star as Sandra Bullock, secretly welcoming a new child into your family is no easy feat. Read more and see photos below...
  
 
The actress, 51, has adopted a three-year-old daughter named Laila (pronounced Lila), she revealed on Wednesday, Dec. 2. “When I look at Laila, there’s no doubt in my mind that she was supposed to be here,” Sandra said of the little one, who had been in Louisiana foster care.
 
The Gravity star is also a mom to a five-year-old son, Louis, whom she adopted in April 2010. "I can tell you absolutely, the exact right children came to me at the exact right time," she continued
Sandra- who fostered Laila (pronounced Lila) before the adoption was finalized- confessed maintaining her daughter's privacy has been her biggest concern.
The Gravity star even recalled one stressful instance where photos of the little one were taken prior to Sandra revealing the news of her adoption.

 “Unbeknownst to me, a photographer had followed us and taken a photo of us... The next day, I learned that a photo of her was being shopped around for sale to every outlet around the world," she said.

 "I had promised and legally agreed to protect her from something like this, and here I was chasing down lawyers- having them begging them to keep her safe.”

Most foster children are in foster care because they were taken from their birth homes under tragic circumstances- and the last thing I wanted was to bring more harm to her because of the nature of my job,” she added in her interview with People.

Sandra is also a mom to a five-year-old son, Louis, whom she similarly adopted in April 2010. Congrats to the actress on her new addition! Such a wonderful woman.





No comments: