Konga.com

Monday, November 23, 2015

See: Shoemaker Confession on How He stabbed His friend to Death



A 20years Awolesi Ademola , shoe maker arrested last week for allegedly stabs his friend identified as Akeem to death in mushin Lagos State.
The suspect claimed that his friend Akeem had attacked him for no reason on Tuesday around 10pm in his home, adding that he stabbed him in self defence.

He further confessed that” they have been friends for long time but he chose to separate from him when Akeem started living recklessly, and he always harassing him with no reason.

“On that Tuesday, I was working on my shoe shop; I needed a knife to complete the work, so I rushed home to get a small table knife. I did not return it until the close of work that day.

“On my way home, I saw Akeem standing in a corner close to my home and passed him. On getting to my house, I was told that he hed been there for a long time and I immediately suspected he was out for trouble, and I chose not to talk with him.

“Instead, I called a friend Idris, and reported Akeem to him. He advised me not to make any trouble; I chose not to talk him.

“When I saw he was overpowering me, I brought out the knife to scare him. But unfortunately, while we were   struggling for the knife, I stabbed him in the hand.”

Awolesi has been taking to SCID Pantil Yaba Lagos for criminal investigation

No comments: